Tuesday, July 21, 2015

T-minus two hours until I am set apart as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I'll ship out early tomorrow morning (about 12 hours from this very moment), saying goodbye to my family before heading to the Provo MTC, where I'll be spending my next 12 days. On August 5, I leave for North Dakota- my new home until January 2017. I'll be serving the people there and sharing this incredible gospel with all who will listen. AHHH! I'll e-mail my family once a week, and mother dearest will post those letters to this very blog.

I have such a testimony of Christ and His restored gospel, and I can't wait to start sharing that knowledge with the people of the Dakotas (and the outlying areas? The surrounding bits? Still not sure about how I should phrase that one. I think I'll figure it out.). Please don't hesitate to send a quick letter to fill me in on all your life adventures while I'm away (because, you guys, no facebook or insta! How is a girl supposed to survive that?!)

My address while in the MTC (until August 5) is:
Sister Abbie Lynn Robinson
AUG05  ND-BIS
2005 N 900 E Unit 148
Provo UT 84602

My address while on the field (after August 5) is:
Sister Abbie Lynn Robinson
North Dakota Bismarck Mission
101 Slate Drive Ste. 8
Bismarck, ND 58503

I love you all so much, and I am grateful for your examples to me. Thank you for everything- I'll see you in 18!

Lots of love (and lots of parenthesis, no real justification for that),
Sister Abbie Lynn Robinson

No comments:

Post a Comment